1,290,000.00 THB

Park Lane Resort Jomtien 36 Sqm 1 Bedroom Resale

(C164) Park Lane Jomtien Resort is only about 600 meters to Jomtien Beach and Beach Road and also just about 600 meters from Sukhumvit Road which makes commuting and shopping easy plus the largest fresh produce market in Jomtien is round the corner. This property is 11 minutes’ walk from the beach. A 3-minute drive to Jomtien Beach, Park Lane Resort offers free shuttle service to the beach. There is a Shuttle bus for residents that will take you to Jomtien Beach and back between 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. No walking no taxi needed. The residence is a 10-minute drive to Pattaya Floating Market and nightlife area. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is a 1.30-hour ride away.

Park Lane Jomtien Resort is a fine super modern Condominium complex. It has a very nice and well-designed concept with its 4 buildings surrounding a 1,600 square meter lagoon swimming pool with a central island featuring a fitness center. The all are great modern condos in particular those condominiums facing the lagoon pool area. It is very nice for people who love resort style living, swimming and/or have kids. Boasting an outdoor pool, this self-catering accommodation also provides Wi-Fi at an extra charge. Guests can relax by the pool or simply take a stroll in the garden.The on-site restaurant serves a variety of Thai and European cuisine.

This specific unit is in building 3, Room 515, 5th Floor with Rear views. It has 36m livings space, is a one bedroom apartment with new ceramic cooking hob and sink. The room has been fully repaired and repainted.  It is fully furnished including dining table, full built in wardrobes, air-con, and curtains. The room also has a brand new Flat screen LED 40″ TV.

The brand new conditioned unit is offered on a Thai company name with a selling price is 1,290,000.00 THB with no extra transfer fees to pay.

But the owner offers a FINANCE on this sale as follows: 800,000  down payment what (62%), then the remaining 490,000 (38%) can be paid over 5 years at a fixed interest rate of 7.5%, this allows the buyer to pay off the loan with a monthly payment of only 9,820 per month. It can easily achieve this in rental income in the new condition it is in.

You can call us 0800 176 100 or just send an email…

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Your Message